The Theory of the Forex Price Tide

The Forex market is like the ocean. It is like a river. The water flows... the water CURRENT. This is the reason why money is called CURRENCY. It creates its own flow. It circulates. It can be exchanged for other money. The flow creates demand. The demand makes it flow, even more, STRONG CURRENT. There's one of the best ways to survive the flow of money; SWIM ALONG THE TIDE. SWIM ALONG THE FLOW. It makes your Forex-life easier. 

The Theory of the Price Tide states that at any given price of any financial instrument that can be traded on both LONG and SHORT positions, the price will certainly go either way. Simple idea right? But how come the majority of traders failed to prepare a plan for this? Because they predict the price destination. There's nothing wrong with price prediction. I know a few traders that can successfully predict price destination with good probability and success. But to most of the traders, they are not meant to think and analyze like that. People have a different level of thinking. A person can be a good doctor but cannot be a price-predicting trader. A highly intelligent accountant may not be a good price-trend analyst. This is the reason why most traders fail. If you will ask me if I am a good price-predicting trader, I would say... I AM NOT. :) Since day 1 that I admitted to myself that I am not that good at that, that's the time that I start to gain a real profit. Because I started to look at a different angle, an alternative way to analyze the market price. Thus, this simple theory made me design a systematic approach to trading that doesn't need to predict the price. I just need to go with the trend until it ends. When the trend ends, I designed a strategy to limit losses when I still have positions. Once you see this dimension of the market, you will discover more dimensions, more ways to get positive pips. You can use all indicators available and you wouldn't even think that they are lagging. For price-predicting traders, indicators are lagging, but for trend-riders like us, it is not.

Trend-riders like us may not be as smart as the rest of the analytical traders. But our life is simple. And we achieve the bottom line, CONSISTENT PROFIT.

If your ego is not high like us, you can be a TREND-RIDERS like us. Join the circle, click here... https://www.facebook.com/groups/FXFledgling/permalink/1416740741768152/

0 comments:

Post a Comment