Zero To Hero: The FXFledgling Forex Apprenticeship Program For Beginners

Zero To Hero

An ambitious goal. My dream. Our dream. The apprenticeship program is aiming to teach newbies, who has no background on Forex Trading.

If your dream won't scare you, they aren't big enough.

So for the 1,000 members of this program, I am aiming for 100% profitable students in less than a year. I'm screaming now here. "CAN I DO IT?", "CAN WE DO IT?".

In any endeavor, acting alone is a slow process to success. In this initiative, I need the 1,000 members to be cooperative and should follow instructions down to the last details. Failure to do so by one of the members will hinder progress.

The plan for this program is just at the initial stage. I just decided about this this week. I will structure it as I go. Any issue we will have in the middle of this process, please bear with me. Let just help each other refine the program for the sake of the whole group. If there's an issue, let's all resolve it like an educated people, no guilty-finger pointing. If we are all together into this, we will achieve the 100% goal.

This blog will be our official blog site. All topics will be posted here. All tools that I'm going to share will be uploaded in our FB group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/FXFledgling/. All tools will have expiry. Only members of this apprenticeship program will get a full-version no-expiry copy. All tools for manual trading will be for free.

If you want to say something to the group, please post to our FB group.

Good luck to us.

PS To those who want to join the fun. Please register in this link... http://eepurl.com/c0QPS5

0 comments:

Post a Comment